Thursday 16 June 2016

Mozillatnwoc16

Hey Folks,
           This is about the Week of contribution16 by MozillaTN. This is to bring new people to contribute to Mozilla and I'm very much happy about it,
  
          Going meet many new faces and it is the first time to meet the new people to talk about mozilla, previously I used to explain about mozilla's mission with my friends and relatives only.

         My expectation is to make more opportunity to make non programming branch people to contribute, Most of them believed that FSA programs are only for the people having programming background, they are in the mindset of Non programming branches are not eligible for these type of program.  
        
         I wanted to join open source community to learn the about open source tools.

        As a trainer I am going to train Omsakthi, Bhuvaneshwari devi, Tendulkar.
    
        My target is to make all my trainee's to become active contributors.    

       Some of other ways to contribute are talking directly with people,
           Now a days some students think that social network and messengers are only the internet. people who can use social networks easily are struggling to send/receive E-Mails. 
           It seems a not a big problem but they are not an uneducated people they have more technical/non technical stuffs in offline when coming to online they are struggling,

         I found it in my personal experience, so giving them web literacy programs and explaining the importance of online privacy make some impact.


Thanks,
E.Dineshkumar

No comments:

Post a Comment